Ana içeriğe atla

gisele bundchen

gisele bundchen




Gisele Bundchen was named as Model of the Year by VH1 and Vogue and was hailed as The Most Beautiful Girl by the Rolling Stone. She is very famous in her profession of modeling and well known Brazilian supermodel.

A great model born on 20th July 1980 in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. Her father is Valdir Bundchen and mother is Vania Bundchen. Her parents have totally six daughters. Her five sisters: Raquel, Graziela, Gabriela, Patricia, and Rafaela are also aspiring models. Gisele Bundchen is 5'10" tall with dark blue eyes, a freckled face and wavy brown hair.

In her school time she was frequently taunted as Olivia palito, the Portuguese version for Popeye's skinny friend Olive Oil. When she was 14 years old she went on a trip in Sao Paulo where she was spotted by the Elite Modeling Agency while she and her friend was eating a Big Mac at a Sao Paulo McDonald's. The agent quickly offered her to try for modeling.

Even her father was not agree with her career choice, Gisele Bundchen moved to the city Sao Paulo. In 1995 she entered in the Elite Look Modeling Competition and from that time only her career has taken off. She found herself as a big runner-up in the national scale by securing forth place in the world contest. She had done many ads and running campaigns for major fashion houses.

She also successfully managed her debut at Fashion Week in New York which was followed by other stints such as Ralph Lauren, Carolina Herrera, Gucci, and Loewe among others. Gisele Bundchen was graced on the covers of various magazines. She made four appearances on the front cover of Vogue magazine in 1999.

She was hailed as The Most Beautiful Girl in the World by the Rolling Stone magazine by the end of third millennium. Gisele Bundchen was only 19 years old at that time. She really occupies a status of the top supermodel with annual earnings of 150 million U.S dollar.

With her modeling career she had done very promotional work for Guess and Victoria's secret. Gisele made her first film debut with Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifah for the movie Taxi (2004). After that she also appeared in The Devil Wears Prada (2006), and Asterix at the Olympic Games (2007).

Gisele Bundchen's filmography as Actress

Year Movie Name Role
2006 The Devil Wears Prada Serena the Talking Clacker
2004 Taxi Vanessa


Gisele Bundchen's filmography as Herself

Year Movie Name
2006 Wetten, dass..?
2006 Extra
2006 Corazón de...
2006 Grand journal de Canal
2006 Entertainment Tonight
2006 The Tony Danza Show
2006 Good Morning America
2006 Late Night with Conan O'Brien
2006 Tout le monde en parle
2006 The O.C.
2006 Germany's Next Topmodel
2006 Caiga quien caiga
2005 Taff
2005 Total Request Live
2005 The Early Show
2005 Desayunos de TVE, Los
2005 Showbiz Tonight
2005 Magacine
2005 The Fabulous Life of
2005 The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
2005 The 100 Hottest Hotties
2004 Celebrities Uncensored
2003 The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
2002 Fashiontrance
2001 Mundo VIP
2000 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards
2000 MTV Video Music Awards
1999 VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards
1999 MTV Video Music Awards
1966 TVE es noticia

Gisele Bundchen - Quotes

I don't think anyone likes to see a picture of themselves in a tabloid, besides a couple people who I'm not going to mention.

I do love fireworks, and I have missed them before, and I can't miss them again-oh, that would be horrible!

I don't wear fur and I understand their cause. I am the biggest animal lover in the world. I have four dogs and two horses, and I have rescued animals all my life.

I love volleyball. I trained until I was 14, which was when I left home. My dream was to be either a volleyball player or a veterinarian, because I love animals.

I never really thought about being an actress or being anything like that. I was always a bit scared as well because of the thing about models becoming an actress and all that.

I think it's better when you're natural, when you just do whatever you want, instead of doing classes where I see all these other people holding back because they've been trained with certain skills or techniques. I'm like, whatever.

I wouldn't say I'm going to quit modeling and become an actress, especially because I can't do that because I have contracts, but I definitely enjoyed it. I wouldn't call myself an actress, but I at the same time, if there is an opportunity... I believe in taking chances and living your life.

I'm a very private person. I like staying home and doing my stuff. I hate people invading on my privacy. I hate talking about my private life. You almost feel like they're invading your space, you know? I really hate that. I think that's very disrespectful and I think they should have a law against that.

I don't like Paris so much, and it's only eight shows. I mean, don't tell them that, of course. But everyone always thinks they're so important. And I'm sure they are. But to me, my happiness is more important.

I'm a workaholic. I've been doing my job for a long time.

I'm very interested in charities. I help a lot of different charities.

If you have your wife, and you are proud of something she's done, wouldn't you go and support her in something? That is what I was trying to do.

I'm not an actress, you know. I don't know what's going on. And I'm supposed to be the villain.

It was like two different photographers, and shot in three different locations and it was really fun to do. There were 12 beautiful girls in it. It was great.

It was not like I was taking myself seriously and being like, OK, now I'm going to be an actress and I'm going to do a Shakespeare movie.

It was my first scene. My first day. We could have started with me drinking a beer, something a little less than having Barbies touching each other. But they started with that.

There always are these nightmare people around. Ugh. Anyway, they're always bugging. And they did get some pictures of me. They're so stupid.

Nicknames: Gisele Bundchen
Birth Date: July 20, 1980

Birth Place: Tres de Maio, Brazil

Height: 5\'10\"

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Light Brown

Nationality: Brazilian

Profession: Supermodel, actress

Popular As: The four-time Vogue Magazine covergirl in 1999

Contact Information:
c/o IMG
304 Park Ave South
New York, NY 10010, USA.

\"I love volleyball. I trained until I was 14, which was when I left home. My dream was to be either a volleyball player or a veterinarian, because I love animals.\"

Gisele Bundchen has appeared in campaigns for major fashion houses such as Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Valentino, Celine, Gianfranco Ferre, and Chloe. She also appeared on the covers of various magazines such as Vogue USA, Vogue Italia, Marie Claire, Harper\'s Bazaar, Arena, Allure, and she is currently on the cover of the September edition of Rolling Stone.

Gisele is big fan of sweet popcorn, candy and McDonald\'s sundaes, a vice that does not show on her more than statuesque figure. She has only thing fake about her body is her belly-button piercing and the tattoo she has on the inside of her left wrist.

Talking about her love life, Gisele Bundchen was romantically linked to some notable men, such as Brazilian tycoon Joao Paulo Diniz, model Scott Barnhill, and Josh Hartnett before finally dated Titanic star Leonardo DiCaprio in 2000. The relationship sadly ended on November 2005. Yet Gisele was able to establish a new one rather quickly for she then was seen hooking up with surfer Kelly Slater.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

arkası gelmez dertlerimin

arkası gelmez dertlerimin G                                     D   ) Arkasi gelmez dertlerimin biktim illallah ) 2 Em            Bm              C          Bm  ) Biri biterken öteki de baslar vermesin Allah ) 2    ( Bm                         C           Bm  )    ( Böyle gelmis böyle gidecek korkarim vallah ) 2 A (    ( Em         Bm         C        Bm  )    ( Yok mu çaresi dostlar fesüpanallah ) 2 G                              D   ) Alemin keyfi yerinde yine masallah ) 2 Em              Bm          C          Bm  ) Bize de bir gün kader güler güler insallah ) 2

Yusuf Ziya Arpacık

Yusuf Ziya Arpacık 1 Mayıs 1958 yılında Erzurum’da dünyaya geldi. Çocukluk yılları zor tabiat şartlarıyla mücadele içerisinde geçti. Gençlik döneminde ise, 1980 öncesinde fırtınalı savaş günlerinin tam orta yerinde bulmuştu kendisini. İstanbul Üniversitesinde Tarih ilmi tahsil ederken 13 Şubat 1978 de hapse düştü. Sürgünden sürgüne yollandığı zindanlardan defalarca kaçmaya teşebbüs etmesine rağmen, Sağmalcılar ve Yozgat cezaevinden olmak üzere iki sefer firara muvaffak oldu… Tamamı yaklaşık on yıl olan hapis hayatının beş yılını hücrelerde geçirmek zorunda bırakılmış, kitaplar vasıtası ile ve kendi kendine yabancı dil öğrenirken, cezaevlerindeki ecnebi tutuklularla da bu lisanların pratiğini yapabilmiştir.. Hapishaneden çıkınca da ‘nerede kalmıştık?’ diyerek dış dünyada ki mücadelesine kaldığı yerden tekrar başlayıp, 1992 yılında Karabağ savaşında kardeşlerine yardım için Kafkaslara koşmuş ve devamı itibarı ile bir çok ülkede Türk düşmanlarına karşı ‘fiziki etkinlikler’ organize etmiş

ığdır | otel,hotel,seyehat,turizm,turkey,belediyesi,resimleri,ilçeleri

ığdır | otel,hotel,seyehat,turizm,turkey,belediyesi,resimleri,ilçeleri GENEL BİLGİLER Yüzölçümü: 3.539 km² Nüfus: 142.601 (1990) İl Trafik No: 76 Türkiye'nin doğu sınırında yer alan Iğdır, efsanevi Ağrı Dağı ile görülmesi gereken bir ildir. İLÇELER: Iğdır (merkez), Aralık, Karakoyunlu, Tuzluca. Tuzluca: İl merkezine uzaklığı 39 km.dir. Tuz Dağı'nda bulunan su göletleri astım hastalığına iyi gelmektedir. NASIL GİDİLİR? Karayolu :Çevre il, ilçe ve komşu ülkeler ile bağlantısı sadece karayoluyla sağlanmaktadır. Havayolu : Uçakla Kars Havaalanına oradan da Iğdır'a karayoluyla ulaşılır GEZİLECEK YERLER Soykırım Anıtı: Baharlı Mahallesi Çevre Yolu Kavşağı'ndadır. Ziyaret Saatleri: 07:30 - 14:15 Ağrı Dağı: Türkiye'nin en yüksek dağı olup, İran ile Iğdır arasında sınır teşkil etmektedir. Yüksekliği 5165 metredir. Eski bir volkanik dağdır. Harmandöven Kervansarayı: Eski ipek yolu Batum Tebriz Kervanyolu güzergahında, Selçuklular Dönemi'nde Sürmari Emiri Şerafettin Ejder