Ana içeriğe atla

monica bellucci


monica bellucci





Monica Bellucci was borned in the small Itallian village of Citta di Castello, Umbria on 30th September 1968. Monica's father was the owner of a truck company. At the age of 18 Monica was studying in Perugia university seeking for career in legal profession. For paying her tution fees Monica started Modelling. After two years Monica Bellucci left schooling to relocate to Milan. In Milan she tooks an assignments with Elite Model Management in 1988.

While doing cat walk in fashin shows Monica was also appeared in some branded advertisement campaigns like Dolce & Gabbana. Then Monica Bellucci started taking acting classes and her debute appearence was in a Italian television serial "Vita Coi Figli" in 1990 opposite Giancarlo Giannini. By performing in the movie "La Riffa" Monica made her film debute in 1991 and in 1992 she made Ameircan film debute in the movie "Dracula" as a Dracula's bride directed by Bram Stoker.

Bellucci also did couple of Italian movies but was quite frusted because Italian film industry failed to promote their movies to abroad. Before looking for Fremch movies Monica starred with Ben Kingsley and Dominique Sanda in an American movie "Joseph" in 1995. In the year Monica was nominated as Best Promising Actress for Cesar which is known as French Oscar for the movie "L'Appartement" which attracted film critics and audiance would to take noice of this upcomming star.

Monica was appeared in "Under Suspicion" costarred with Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman in 2000. In the subsequent year 2001 Monica Bellucci costarred in the french movie "Le Pacte des Loupes". Monica proved her major consequence when she was cated as a raped woman in the movie "irreversible" directed by Gaspar Noe in 2002. In the year 2003 Monica reached to height of popularity by appearing in the movie "Tears of the Sun" directed by Antoine Fuqua and co-starred with Bruce Willis. Monica Bellucci also acted as the seductive Cleopatra in "Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatre".

After this success Monica Bellucci acted in number of block-buster movies like highly aspiring sequels sequels "The Matrix Reloaded" and "The Matrix Revolution" in 2004. In the same year Monica performed a small role in the controversial and harsh delineation of the Crucifixtion, "The Passion of the Christ," directed by Mel Gibson and Monica was also performed in modest sex comedy film "She Hate Me" directed by Spike Lee in 2004 casted as the lesbian daughter of a Mafioso who pays to be impregnated by the film's main character. Monica was also appeared in the mnovie "The Brothers Grimm" directed by Terry Gilliam in 2005.


Nicknames: Monica Bellucci

Birth Date: September 30, 1968

Birth Place: Citta di Castello, Perugia, Italy

Height: 5\' 9\"

Education: Drop-out of law school, University of Perugia in Italy

Profession: Actress, model

Claim to fame: as Nat la gitane in Dobermann (1997)

Contact Information:
Nick Styne - Creative Artists Agency
9830 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-1825
USA

\"My body is so important to me... my face, my arms, my legs, my hands, my eyes, everything. I use everything I have.....\"

Italian girl Monica bellucci known as one of the most beautiful, gorgeous, talented woman in the world. Most of the film annotator are quick to compare Monica Bellucci to past Italian beauties. Monica hold her own brand of sizzling idol, who proved many times again that she\'s not hesitate to take her cloths off on screen.

Monica Bellucci\'s vintage and courtly good appearance are matched only by an equally delicated and discriminating convention touch. Monica is a model turned actress who knocks doors of oscar many times. Monica can speak Italian, French and English fluently and has acted in each of these languages.

Monica's filmography as Actor

Year Movie Name
2006 Centricity
2007 Deuxieme souffle, Le
2007 Shoot Em Up
2006 Concile de Pierre, Le
2006 Sheitan
2006 N - Napoleon
2005 Combien tu m'aimes?
2005 The Brothers Grimm
2004 The Big Question
2004 She Hate Me
2004 Agents Secrets
2004 The Passion of The Christ
2003 Remember Me, My Love
2003 Tears of the Sun
2003 The Matrix Revolutions
2003 The Matrix Reloaded
2003 Ricordati di me
2002 Irréversible
2002 Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatre
2001 Pacte des loups, Le
2001 Brotherhood of the Wolf
2000 Under Suspicion
2000 Malena
1999 Kaputt Mundi
1999 Franck Spadone
1999 Like a Fish Out of Water
1998 A Los Que Aman
1998 L'Ultimo Capodanno
1997 Mauvais Genre
1997 Dobermann
1996 L'Appartement
1996 Palla Di Neve
1996 Il Cielo e Sempre Piu Blu
1996 Come Mi Vuoi
1994 I Mitici
1992 Bram Stoker's Dracula

Monica Bellucci - Quotes

A little child has a beautiful doll. The child loves the doll, but then wants to break the doll to see what's inside. We are the same.
After a while in marriage, it doesn't work anymore. There is something missing, there is something wrong. There are few marriages that stay alive forever. We like something, and after a while, we hate what we used to love.
All my choices are a bit strange. In Malena, I have strong scenes. In Tears of the Sun I'm dirty and full of mud all over and I have tears all the time.
All the actors in Passion, even Jim Caviezel who plays Jesus, speaks just in Latin. It's a mix of Hebrew and Arab, and it's not just language.
An actor works with their soul and their thought.
Carrie-Ann Moss, Laurence Fishburne and Keanu Reeves were so nice to me. All my scenes are with them.
Clockwork Orange, Pi, Requiem for a Dream, Deliverance, or Pasolini's movies... all those movies are so difficult to digest but there is meaning.
Envy is human nature.
Everyone knows the history of Jesus. So, when you're going to see what happened, you've heard about him so many times that you'll understand what's going on.
For women in the film it was difficult to be there with just men around. It's difficult to have the perseverance to exist as a character when you're a female in the middle of all those men.
I believe that time destroys everything. You can take one beautiful apple, red. After a while, it becomes shrivelled and full of worms, just like what happens to us.
I believe we have a natural instinct which is very strong. If we get into it and try to understand all we have inside, we can find the power we have.
I didn't read any script because we didn't have a script. You have to be really confident when you work with that.
I don't know America very well because each time that I come, it's for five days or I'm shooting or I do some appointments and then I go back.
I don't think I want to do films like Irreversible every day because it takes so much out of me. You have to give so much.
I feel fine and comfortable with myself, but not because I'm beautiful.
I have my way to do action. I don't jump on the wall, I don't fight, I have another way to fight.
I have no idea how I'm perceived in America because I don't live the reality of America.
I have nothing against comedy. I'm looking for the right thing.
I hear that everybody is talking about the Passion film being controversial, and nobody has seen the movie. Visually it's going to be beautiful and strong, but I don't understand what can be so controversial.
I knew that this would happen. It's a great moment, but I know it won't be like that forever.
I know I'm going to see people that I love die before me because they're older. I know that I have to get through all those horrible things in life.
I know many beautiful people and their lives are just so terrible. They feel so uncomfortable with themselves. Being comfortable is not about what you look like, but how you feel.
I learned how a body could speak. Acting is not words. Holly Hunter didn't speak in The Piano, and she won an Oscar.
I need to stay in Europe and make Italian movies, French movies.
I think the lawyers are such incredible actors. Can you imagine the performance they have to do every day?
I think what Mel Gibson wanted to do is really a strong visual movie, and what I've seen looks really beautiful like a painting.
I turned down so many things because even though they can be huge, successful movies, just because it's not my kind of thing, and I follow what I feel.
I work in Hollywood but I never stay in Hollywood. I don't have a house. I don't need to live in America to work in America.
I'll do my best for the performance. I try to be real, I try to be deep and strong.
I'm a lucky person because I've been loved a lot. I have a great family.
I'm European and to come into this country and have the possibility to work with really young and talented directors like the Wachowski Brothers is great.
I'm not a movie star. I'm just an actress.
I'm not ready to do an American movie just because it's American.
I'm sure we have the power also to see things, but it's going to happen in many, many years.
I've been a big fan of the Wachowski's ever since I saw Bound, and of course when I saw The Matrix, I fell in love with it like everybody.
If you have a script that's not great, if you have a great director, you can make a great movie, but if you have a great script with a director who's not good, never are you going to have a good movie.
In a couple, sometimes, one or both people have to give up their personal life, dreams and ambitions for the good of the family.
In acting process, it's very difficult to explain. It's something very intimate, very private.
In Italy, the concept of the family is very important.
In The Passion, I play Mary Magdalene.
Irreversible did well with controversial. It's good to be controversial. I have nothing against controversial.
Irreversible is not glamorous at all. I try to do different things because I want to grow as an actress and I like to take risks.
Irreversible was such a strong film and very intense.
It was difficult to be in the jungle for five months.
It's always a tragedy when people leave each other. It's so difficult to give lessons about this subject.
It's great as an actress to work in many countries, different cultures.
It's not about the beauty, the charm or the sensual appearance; it's more about acting and that's what I'm happy about.
It's not the Jews that killed Christ. It was a political situation, and it was the Romans who killed Jesus. They put Jesus on the cross, not the Jews.
Many men wait for women to make the decisions. He feels like he can't express himself.
Maybe it's natural of human beings to kill what we love.
Mel is a great director because he's not just a director, he's an actor, so he knows how to direct actors. I loved working with him. He's great as a director. He's so intelligent. He's generous. I really loved him.
My body is so important to me... my face, my arms, my legs, my hands, my eyes, everything. I use everything I have.
My character is Persephone. She's like a vampire of emotions. There is something really tragic about her because she doesn't have any feelings.
Never am I going to refuse European films.
Some movies go deep inside you and then you have to see the monsters we have inside.
Sometimes it's more difficult to exist as a female lead, especially in action movies because all those men are around you. They take so much place.
Sometimes, words are too small to express all the concepts. The film Passion is going to talk more than the words.
The best moment for me as an actress is when I'm preparing my character.
There are so many things going on here. Everything goes so fast compared to Europe.
Time destroys everything.
To stay together as a couple, you have to satisfy so many things, and there is a moment when maybe you explode.
We all need illusions. That's why we love movies.
We all yell a lot, which is typical of Italian people. We yell by phone and we yell all the time.
When a relationship doesn't work anymore, it's terrible to stay with someone that you don't love.
When I come here, I get skinnier and my heart goes so fast, and I don't walk, I run. Everything, so many phone calls and so many things to do.
When I eat with my friends, it is a moment of real pleasure, when I really enjoy my life.
When I have to go to Cannes, that is boring to me.
When I make an American movie it's going to come out all over the world-it doesn't happen the same way for an Italian film or a French film.
When people divorce, it's always such a tragedy. At the same time, if people stay together it can be even worse.
When you see a silent movie, you understand everything that's going on from the images because the images are so strong.
When you're in front of the camera, for a small budget or a big budget movie, there's no difference.
You will see all these people, they don't know how to sing, they don't know how to dance, and still they become famous. You know, just celebrities. I think this is a very dangerous process.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Yusuf Ziya Arpacık

Yusuf Ziya Arpacık 1 Mayıs 1958 yılında Erzurum’da dünyaya geldi. Çocukluk yılları zor tabiat şartlarıyla mücadele içerisinde geçti. Gençlik döneminde ise, 1980 öncesinde fırtınalı savaş günlerinin tam orta yerinde bulmuştu kendisini. İstanbul Üniversitesinde Tarih ilmi tahsil ederken 13 Şubat 1978 de hapse düştü. Sürgünden sürgüne yollandığı zindanlardan defalarca kaçmaya teşebbüs etmesine rağmen, Sağmalcılar ve Yozgat cezaevinden olmak üzere iki sefer firara muvaffak oldu… Tamamı yaklaşık on yıl olan hapis hayatının beş yılını hücrelerde geçirmek zorunda bırakılmış, kitaplar vasıtası ile ve kendi kendine yabancı dil öğrenirken, cezaevlerindeki ecnebi tutuklularla da bu lisanların pratiğini yapabilmiştir.. Hapishaneden çıkınca da ‘nerede kalmıştık?’ diyerek dış dünyada ki mücadelesine kaldığı yerden tekrar başlayıp, 1992 yılında Karabağ savaşında kardeşlerine yardım için Kafkaslara koşmuş ve devamı itibarı ile bir çok ülkede Türk düşmanlarına karşı ‘fiziki etkinlikler’ organize etmiş

arkası gelmez dertlerimin

arkası gelmez dertlerimin G                                     D   ) Arkasi gelmez dertlerimin biktim illallah ) 2 Em            Bm              C          Bm  ) Biri biterken öteki de baslar vermesin Allah ) 2    ( Bm                         C           Bm  )    ( Böyle gelmis böyle gidecek korkarim vallah ) 2 A (    ( Em         Bm         C        Bm  )    ( Yok mu çaresi dostlar fesüpanallah ) 2 G                              D   ) Alemin keyfi yerinde yine masallah ) 2 Em              Bm          C          Bm  ) Bize de bir gün kader güler güler insallah ) 2

Araba Markaları ve Üreticileri

Alfa Romeo Hikaye, geçen her Alfa Romeo'nun önünde şapka çıkartan Henry Ford'tan başlayıp Alfaları geçtiği yarışlarda Enzo Ferrari'nin bir çocuk gibi ağlamasına kadar uzanır. Motorl.. http://www.alfaromeo.com.tr  - Araba Markaları ve Üreticileri Audi Audi, ayrıcalıklı otomobiller -teknolojik mükemmellikle donatılmış, güzel, sofistikte makineler- üreten bir firma. Bizim başarımız, müşterilerimizin isteklerini, yaptığım.. http://www.audi.com.tr  - Araba Markaları ve Üreticileri BMC  Türkiye'nin en büyük ticari araç üreticilerinden BMC, 1964 yılında İzmir'de kuruldu. İlk yıllarda Austin ve Morris markalı ticari araçları üretti. Kamyon, kamyonet, trak.. http://www.bmc.com.tr  - Araba Markaları ve Üreticileri BMW Hedeflerini gerçekleştirmek için otomotiv endüstrisinde eşi olmayan gücünü verimli bir şekilde kullanan BMW Group, araştırma ve geliştirmeden satış ve pazarlamaya kadar t.. http://www.bmw.com.tr  - Araba Markaları ve Üreticileri Bugatti